APR must enforce some rules and regulations for your understanding of expectations and to promote a positive experience during your seminar.
1. APR Retreats is a non-smoking. Smoking is in designated area only has designated buy our hosting facility. No smoking is allowed in the building. Smokeless cigarettes must also follow these rules.
2. No loud Communications or broadcasts of any type.
3. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the Retreat .
4. All medications must be prescribed with your name on the labeled bottle.
5. No illegal drugs or paraphernalia are allowed on the premises.
6. No use any type of electronic devices at APAC seminars. This includes use of computer electronic photography, phones, video, cameras, Recording devices. No recording or photographing at the seminars. This is strictly prohibited.
7. No firearms, mace, knives; or physical protection devices of any sort allowed on the premises.
8. No pornographic materials.
9. No unauthorized visitors.
10. No threatening or abusive language is allowed on the premises.
11. Nothing is to be on the premises that would harm yourself or others.
12. No candles, incense or open flames allowed.
13. No guests shall take on a life coach role nor offer professional advice or gossip to other guests.
14. At no time will any guest continue round tables outside of the seminar room.
· Phone calls from family, friends Business associates Will not be conducted during the seminars or other events. Please direct your family and friends accordingly. All guests must refrain from engaging in agitated and upsetting Conversations.
· I know time we’ll attendee conduct business matters, solicit services, products, business opportunities, anything to anyone during the seminar from start to finish.
· Failure to follow this guideline As stated above Well justify staff to fully enforce the rules and regulations stated above. In expel you from the seminar program without refund.
· Any misconduct will result in termination of your attendance without refund.
· From a Private Retreat LLC
· Rules & Regulations, I understand their importance and will follow them strictly.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We take Credit card / debit payment Paid thru our Billing Account with WAVE or by bank wire. We take all major credit cards.
No Refunds, all payments are final to APR .00 will be refunded. Rather than cancel their attendance, the registrant may switch to a future APR event.. The switch may be made at no charge up until 7 days prior to APR, If the switch is made within the 7 day period preceding the APR, a $250.00 fee will be charged in addition to the already quoted / paid amount.
Attendees may send a substitute Attendee at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to APACS, and the attendees is a suitable female for a same seminar topic and the woman is approved by .APR. Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses.
If APR cancels a Seminar for any reason other then weather or acts of God, Attendees will receive a refund for 100% of the fee they paid. APR is not responsible for nor will it reimburse any travel expenses the Attendee has incurred in the event of a cancelled Seminar. Weather safety concerns will cause the retreat to be reschedule without reschedule fee. there or no refunds for weather or act of God reschedules.
If APR postpones or reschedules a Seminar for any reason other then weather or act of God. If Attendee is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date Other then weather or act of God., the Attendee will receive a refund for 100% of the fee they paid.
APR is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation, postponement or rescheduling of a Seminar. The Company shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this Seminar is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this Seminar impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, APR reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to the Attendees whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the APR web page as soon as possible.
Please be advised that any evidence of alcohol withdrawal or substance withdrawal cannot be treated at APR. APR is very clear that our seminars are not a substitute for a substance abuse treatment center. Persons with alcohol or substance withdrawal (even for short periods of time) will exhibit extreme emotional agitation for which you will be removed from the program and referred to a hospital or doctor without refund or reschedule or cost.
Visitors must disclose any previous mental health diagnosis prior to payment. These seminars are not to replace any type of clinical psychology treatment programs.
Seminar program at Apr seminars are for information, knowledge, tools to educate attendees on the topics of the seminars. At No time does APR represent their programs as therapy, clinical or institutional program.